The Autumn Tag

Thursday, October 3, 2013




hello! thursday tags are the most chilled posts to make for me and I decided that because it's thursday I should write one up! I have seen a lot posts of the autumn tag floating around in the blogosphere and thought I should take my spin on it :) haven't been tagged by anyone but it's still fun, right? leave me links to your posts if you've done this!

For Autumn, what is your...
  • Favourite thing about it? 
the leaves everywhere, crisp air (even though I hate the cold weather, I have a cold allergy where my fingers swell up if they get too cold and my blood doesn't circulate as good to my hands and feet so it's a definite struggle, considering I live in a country with a pretty cold climate). also the fashion - scarves, earmuffs, hats, coats and so on!
  • Favourite drink?
tea or cocoa. I'm always drinking tea to keep me warm and cocoa on those special evenings with a candle on and a good tv show :)
  • Favourite scent/candle?
has to be vanilla and cinammon. I love sweet scents all year around but it just doesn't seem right to burn a tropical candle for example so I choose cozy and warm scents! (also apples!)
  • Best lipstick?
I don't own it yet but I'm lusting over Kate by Rimmel 107. it seems like a lovely fall shade.
  • Go to moisturiser?
at the moment - garnier moisture match!
  • Go to colours for the eyes?
reds, oranges, burgundy and purple shades.
  • Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
don't have a favorite band, I just like the same music all year, doesn't change on the season, changes depending on my mood :)
  • Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
studded boots or wedges, warm coat, infinity scarf and gloves.
  • Autumn treat? (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)?
I will go crazy on makeup this season! I'm already after some matte shadows and the lipstick I mentioned earlier! also, a few candles I have my eye on :)
  • Favourite place to be?
somewhere warm and cozy, curled up in a blanked on the bed (preferably with my boyfriend), drinking hot cocoa or tea and watching a movie.

thank you for reading!
what is your favorite thing about autumn?


2 comments:

  1. I love your background! Great responses to the tag - I might do this myself actually x

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I just changed it :)
      and you should totally do it!

      Delete

Comments means a lot! Thanks for talking to me. I answer every single one ♥

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or tweet me @chantellieve.

Talk to you soon, Eve XO

Design by | SweetElectric