Recent Purchases | Make-up Must Haves

Sunday, November 17, 2013

hello lovely lot! deciding what to post today has been a struggle but I decided that I wanted to post a haul of my most recent purchases before I review them for you all! also, I don't know which ones I should review, so if you have requests, please, leave them below the post :)

this past month I spent a lot of my money on make-up, just because I wanted to expand my make-up collection and I needed staples like a gel eyeliner, primer, lipsticks (of which I got a few and I can't be happier about it), black and white eyeshadow and so on. I still have no bronzer and no normal blush and I also really need a new foundation brush, hopefully I will get those soon :) now, let's jump into what I bought!

face


eveline professional art make-up concealer in 2 almond -- bought this on a whim because my essence concealer stick is running out and this was on sale. don't like either one to be honest, they are way to dry and  thug on my eyes but this one is a little more creamy and stays on for longer than the essence one.

catrice prime and fine illuminating base -- now this is a staple in my collection. for someone who suffers from dry skin this illuminating base is amazing. it makes my skin look healthy and glowy but not oily. also it smells amazing!

eyes


catrice made to stay longlasting cream eyeshadow in 040 lord of the blings -- a gorgeous champagne cream eyeshadow. a little too glittery but it makes my blue eyes pop like no other!

golden rose silky touch matte eyeshadow in 214 (hate that they don't name their products!) -- just something I needed for halloween - a matte black eyeshadow. I was left pleasantly surprised after using it and it has so many options for use!

catrice absolute eye color in 660 ice white open -- another thing for halloween - matte white eyeshadow. nothing incredible, also not very pigmented. the packaging looks great but is a real struggle to open - broke my nails while trying! not using it just because of that!

uma raptor collagene mascara -- uma used to have a stand in the drugstore but now they just have a few products in the isle of discounted products and I was in a need of a new mascara so I picked this one up! nothing spectacular, pretty basic, great for everyday :)

catrice eyeliner pen in 050 black blue -- I started wearing eyeliner a few years ago and the essence version of eyeliner pen was my staple! I saw this on a great sale and thought I'd pick it up because it's just so simple to use! as I got used to liquid eyeliner it became harder than I remember but I still choose this when I want a quick and easy makeup look. also, the blue is refreshing!

essence eyebrow designer in 02 brown -- not really loving this. it wipes off my eyebrows and settles weirdly into little dots...

lips




avon colortrend kiss 'n' go lipstick in lucky kiss -- reviewed this lipstick recently HERE! it became one of my favorites.
catrice liquid lip tint in 020 wine-tastic -- love this tint! it is a gorgeous wine red and stays on my lips for forever, also doesn't transfer. 
lumene premium beauty lipstick in 12 -- gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous bright pink color! it's matte with really almost invisible micro glitter particles and looks amazing! it's not drying in the slightest which is always a plus.

uma lipstick in 12 coral reef -- gorgeous orange! the texture is really similar to maybelline's color whispers, really thin but can be built up if wanted.

essence lipstick in 02 all you need is red -- picked this up for halloween from a whole new revamped essence lipstick collection! it's a regular red lipstick and I love it.

nails


nail system nail polishes in 16, 441, 411, 408 -- gorgeous colors and this became my favorite nail polish brand! I have a ton of their polishes and they stay on for ages and dries really quickly. doesn't have a lot of colors to choose from though, a lot of similar ones which I already have, nothing exciting or unseen.

have you purchased anything recently? link me up to your haul posts!



6 comments:

  1. wow lots of lovely products here!
    the lipsticks and nail polishes look lovely! amazing colours!

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried essence products, except for their top coats and base coats, but I so want that red lipstick!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I have their quick dry top coat and I love it! the lipstick is amazing xx

      Delete
  3. i really want to try catrice wish we had a it here in the uk! think im going to have to order some online!!!
    Lots of love,
    Laura x
    www.teaseflutterpout.com
    now following!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. catrice is really an amazing brand, so many great products! you should :) x
      thank you for following xx

      Delete

Comments means a lot! Thanks for talking to me. I answer every single one ♥

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or tweet me @chantellieve.

Talk to you soon, Eve XO

Design by | SweetElectric